It’s never too early to start planning your 2017 visit to the Australian Sheep and Wool Show.
Are you interested in being a Woolcraft demonstrator/siteholder in 2017?
Download the 2017 Woolcraft Demonstrator/Siteholder form (PDF)
Proudly presented by the Australian Sheep Breeders’ Association
Friday 14th July, Saturday 15th July, from 9am to 5pm
Sunday 16th July, from 9am to 4pm
Prince of Wales Showgrounds, 42-72 Holmes Rd, Bendigo, Victoria 3550
Join us for three days of woolcraft competitions, fashion parades, wearable art, vendor stalls, shearing competitions, sheepdog trials, schools competition, junior livestock judging and much more…
2017 Feature Breed – Heritage Breeds (Cheviot, Dorset Down, Dorset Horn, English Leicester, Hampshire Down, Lincoln, Romney, Ryeland, Shropshire and Southdown)
2017 Woolcraft Competition Theme – ‘It’s a Small World’
Show related links for tickets, programs and other details: Australian Sheep and Wool Show
Check out Bendigo Tourism for details on accommodation, maps, and travel, including how to get to and around Bendigo.
- Kates Sewing Centre – Merrylock SP1000 Punching Sewing Machine
Purple A 88 – Helen Barnes
- Karoa Fibres – Alpaca quilt underlay ‘queen’
Orange F 79 – Lyn Fiblett
- Karoa Fibres – Alpaca quilt underlay ‘single’
Red E 057 – Vicki Younger
- National Wool Museum – Manor House rug
Blue E 065 – Liz Tangey
- Granite Haven Llamas – Llama rovings and yarn, Gotland yarn box
Green B 41 – Rose Roller
- Beersheba Farm – Merino and hand dyed fibre
Black F 83 – Marg Gott
- May Gibbs’ Nutcote – May Gibbs’ book
Purple B 91 – Ruth Fisher
Thank you to all of our generous sponsors.