Find Woolcraft at the 2012 Australian Sheep and Wool Show.
Six pavilions full of:
- Fabulous fleece – white & coloured, wool from many breeds
- Fantastic fibre – hand dyed, combed, carded and prepared in batts
- Incredible yarn – artisan handspun, hand dyed
- Equipment – see, try and buy
- Demonstrations to impress
- Felting, crocheting, knitting, dyeing, spinning and weaving
- Competition exhibits to admire and inspire
- Celebrating 40 years of Woolcraft special display
- Feature Breed display with Finnsheep, Perendale, Romney and Suffolk
- Share Space for you to sit, knit, chat and learn
- Kid’s Corner for the kids to make something woolly
Don’t miss the hundreds more siteholders in the Osborne and Noble pavilions as well as in individual tents and the big marquees!
For any information about the rest of the Australian Sheep and Wool Show please refer to their website.